Join us in Minocqua, WI on July 24-28 for loads of fun and instruction!
- 2.5 hours of ice per day
- Excellent on-ice student-instructor ratio.
- Everything is hockey specific.
- Players will be taught how to lengthen and get more out of their strides through power skating.
- Development of puck handling, shooting and passing skills
- Mentally and physically challenging drills designed to promote player movement.
- Players will be introduced to the fundamentals of off-ice conditioning through plyometrics
- Plyometrics are exercises involving repeated rapid stretching and contracting of the muscles
- They are excellent movements to increase muscle strength and acceleration
- Stride boards and agility ladders will also be utilized
- Proper stretching techniques demonstrated
- Recreational off-ice activities such as ball hockey, video sessions and one-on-one advice on what it takes to get to the next level.
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 3:15 pm
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE
Camp limited to ONLY 40 players!!
Camp attendees can be (5-15 years old)
Camp attendees must possess skating ability.
This is not a learn-to-skate program.
Goalies (please call/email)
Full payment is required upon
registration to reserve spot.
Register before March 1, 2017
and receive $25 discount.